Thursday, October 28, 2004

We've got press

Hey hey,

Looks like I've got some press, check this out Here

If you would like to be posted on the assorted weirdnesses and social project that will be perpetuated on the general harvard undergraduate community OR, even better get involved with these projects, send an e-mail to thwang@fas.harvard.edu to join the list and play a part in the revolution.

Or, if you want to just keep posted so you know what's going on when your friends don't and seem much smarter than them, that's cool. Send me an e-mail too.

Drink Tea. Have Fun. Rule the World!

Thanks,
Hwang

PS: Or, alternatively, facebook me Facebook me! Also, join the Umbrella group to keep posted!

1 Comments:

Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hello Tim. I came across your site while searching the web for related information. Although what you have is not exactly what I was looking for I still found it interesting. You definitely some good stuff to read! I was really searching for information or something about the Backup Safety Device. It's a safety device that every driver should not be without.

October 25, 2005 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home